School Supplies (Algebra & Geometry)
- Pencils - think, don't ink. We'll use pens as well so stock up on those, but mistakes are ok!
- 3-ring binder - we will keep assignments, quizzes, warm-ups, and notes in here.
- Dividers - this will help you keep organized throughout the year
- Notebook - we will take notes and perform warm-ups in this daily. This is essential for class every day.
- Charged iPad - we will be using this every day. Presentations will be available on your iPad. Desmos will be referenced often. Collaboration will be much easier with your own iPad every day.
- TI-83 or TI-84 - WRMS is now requiring students to have their own graphing calculator. The TI is suggested, as students will be able to collaborate much easier.
- Graph paper - This will not be used as often, but when we do, we use it a lot.
- Optional, but not essential - ruler, protractor, compass
- Stylus! I will be introducing iPad activities that could be easier with the use of a stylus.